Monument Valley is one of the top paid Android games that can let you enjoy the journey of rescuing a princess to the desired destination. It is amazing with its superior graphics and accessible controlling system. You will love it if you spend a small amount of money for this visually spectacular game with an attractive storyline. Players are allowed to level up the game for money. Besides this, game lovers can also try other cash games by testing them and trying hands on the gaming app. Free chances to win money by testing the game. You can not only win real cash by playing games competing and winning. Another great method is to test the game for money. Lucky Level brings you free scratch cards and even a spinning wheel for a chance to win money and gift cards. Play tens of scratcher cards every day for your chance to win up to $1,000. Thousands of players have already enjoyed risk-free winning experiences.
Android Game App Development is a growing industry that is dominating the gaming world. The increasing user engagement towards mobile gaming apps making it more popular. The use of smartphone is not limited to, sending messages and taking selfies, but as a mean of entertainment too. The best way to kill the time when bored is to play a game in the app, this is the reason for the success of so many gaming apps.
Mobile application games like Pokemon Go, PUBG, Alto’s Adventure, and Candy Crush are the most popular and best game app in 2020 that are ruling the mobile app gaming world.
Moreover, mobile and tablets have become the first choice of people to engage in the virtual gaming zone. Users are introduced to so many games that this has become the best entertaining source for most people.
The gaming industry is booming through Android Game Development. Although, mobile game development has always been a tough task for many individuals. There are various mobile app development companies in India that provide mobile game app development services.
Since people use their smartphone the most, it is the perfect choice for developing more interactive and interesting games. Games that are created for the Android platform are the best way to earn more profits for this industry. Before diving into this booming business, you need to execute the process of making the app properly and use the best android game development platforms. Without thorough understanding this task is difficult, and the end result won’t come out as hoped.
But no need to worry here is a list of 15 Android game app development tools or platforms that will help you develop interactive mobile game apps with ease.
- One of the best android game development platforms is Unity. Unity Technologies launched this cross-platform tool, which helps Android app development team to create their own mobile games.
- A whole team of developers can build a gaming app through unity’s 2D and 3D development features.
- You can either use the assets provided by the unity store (paid) or import assets from a 3D application such as Maya.
- Unity technologies provide a complete guide and tutorial to help the first-time android game development user.
- Pokémon Go and Angry Birds 2 were made using this platform.
- Other than Android it supports other platforms like- iOS, Windows Phone, Tizen OS and Fire OS.
- Price: Free- personal use, $125/month- pro edition, $25/month- plus edition.
- The best part of this platform is that it has solutions for all developers- from experts to beginners that make creating a game app easy.
- It is user-friendly and uses a language that is quite similar to C++.
- It is cross-platform so a game app for all platforms can be made available at once.
- Including Android, AppGameKit supports iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone platform.
- Price: average packet-$50, SDK- $39 to $99.
- Unreal engine is the perfect android gaming app development tool for a beginner. It has a user-friendly interface so without any programming skills, you can create an app using this.
- Without additional codes or changes in the programming, you can modify any feature of the gaming app.
- If you want to create an impressive game with good graphic without much hassle, this is the platform for you.
- Oh! Also, you can test the game inside the platform only.
- It supports obviously Android and iOS, Windows PC, Linux and many more.
- Price: Free for small projects, but if you earn $3000 + profit, there is a royalty fee of 5%.
Corona SDK- the 2D game engine
- Corona SDK is great if you want to use a platform with simpler language.
- It uses the Lua scripting language, this is pretty easy to learn, and do coding with.
- It is cross-platform and supports IOS, Windows Phone, Apple/Android TV and Kindle other than Android phones.
- The community of Corona is famous for their support and great documentation.
- Use its 2D features for making the game or use plugins from its marketplace. It also has a real-time stimulation so that after any changes, you can see how the app would look.
- Price: Core functions are free to use.
- This android game development tool is an HTML 5 platform that creates 2D games.
- It requires no coding and has many features that aid in building a visually appealing game.
- Construct 2 creates the game in less time and is multiplatform.
- Supported platforms other than Android are iOS, Windows Phone and Web platforms like Google chrome, etc.
- Construct 2: the next Penelope was made using this.
- Price: 159.99 euro.
- This android game development platform is famous amongst the top developers as it lets them create react native apps for both mobile and desktop.
- The language used in this platform is C++.
- Through Marmalade, you can create both 2D and 3D games.
- Programming and testing are easier in this as it lets you use many different libraries, codes, and tools.
- The platforms supported by it other than android are – iOS, Windows, Blackberry, Tizen OS and connected TV platform.
- Need for Speed, Shift, cut the rope and so on are the examples of games made using Marmalade.
- Price: $600.
- If you want an event-based game, Fusion is the perfect choice for you. This Android gaming app development platform has an easy to use interface and uses a full graphics library to design the game.
- So, even if you don’t know how to code, you can develop the app.
- Static games are created using this platform.
- Other than Android it supports iOS and Windows.
- Price: Available free and paid version starts from $49.99 to $99.99.
Game Marker Studio 2
- GameMarker Studio 2 was launched by YOYO games to create 2D games.
- It lets you design the gaming app quickly with their drag and drop feature and language which is easy to use.
- Platforms that can use other than Android are iOS, Windows Phone, Amazon Fire, PS Vita, and Tizen.
- Price: a free version with no features and for purchasing features the price ranges from $150-$800.
- Create HTML5 games using CocconJS, which is fully compatible with Cordova.
- Use any plugin without downloading it from the Cocoon cloud.
- After android, it supports IOS, Android wear and Amazon App store plugin.
- Price: Free for new projects, $8- silver edition, $69- gold edition and $199- platinum edition.
- It is a multi-platform and uses class architecture and C and met languages for android game development.
- It has many tutorials for helping the developer.
- IOS and Windows Phone are the other two platforms which it supports.
- Price: Free
- It is a game creating platform owned and developed by Amazon.
- It has free tools, and through Lumberyard’s twitch integration, a visually rich game can be created.
- It is cross-platform so launch the game on the supported devices at once.
- IOS, PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation4 are supported by this other than Android.
- Price: free
You’ve just discovered Reelzone, the only place online where you can slot games you find on casinos, for absolutely free AND win real money while doing so. Play a slot game for free in one of our. Win Real Cash and Prizes You don't want to miss our Free Scratchcard because you can win up to $100 in cash every day. Be sure to try one of our most popular games Roo Let the Dogs Out with $50 in real. Free games that win real cash slots. There are many different ways to earn while using the Swagbucks app, and games are. Love playing brain games like trivia, scrabble or word games? If so, you will fall in. At Gembly you can win real prizes by playing the best free online card games, board games and puzzles such as Pyramid Solitaire 2, Klondike Solitaire, Sunset Solitaire, Bubble Up and 5Dice.
- This android game development tool is a package of 2D development tools released by Facebook.
- Its best feature- creates small size game (1.5 MB).
- Large community with proper documentation to help you out.
- Supports: Android obvious, IOS, Linux and OS X platform.
- Price: free
Android Apps That Make Money
- It is a programming language similar to Java, C++, and PHP.
- It has a library full of APIs (functions and procedures) and frameworks that help in game development.
- iOS is the only other platform that it supports.
- Price: Different plans
What Is The Best Game To Make Money
- Gideros is a free, cross-platform and open-source platform.
- It uses the language Lua for developing games.
- Build and launch amazing games on all platforms at once.
- Other than Android, it supports IOS, Windows Phone and many more.
- Price: Free
These are the best Android app development platforms and tools that will help you in amazing Android gaming app development. While choosing a platform, keep in mind the basic game idea, budget, and market trends. These few basic things will help you select the most suited android game development tools for you, and your mobile gaming app will be just perfect.
Best Android Games To Make Money Without
Do you have any Gaming app idea? Discuss your idea with us and we promise to make it possible as we are a leading mobile app development company in India with excellent track records.