- Depositing at a casino that accepts Paysafe is simple. First, you need to register on Paysafe website with basic details. Once your account is created, you can buy a Paysafecard voucher from a vendor or the internet. You can then use it to pay at the trusted Paysafecard casinos online.
- Paysafecard: Best Casinos with Paysafe June 10, 2019 Posted in News, Payments by Lukas Mollberg. No Comments Paysafecard is nowadays a reputable option in the realm of online casinos, allowing players the option to fund their accounts without the need to give their banking details for the transaction.
- Welcome to this PaySafe Card Casino. There are many benefits to using prepaid cards to fund your Casino.com NZ account, privacy, speed of processing & no fees. Use your bankroll to play 300+ casino games including progressive jackpots and claim an exclusive 100% up to $400 Bonus when you join today!
- PaySafeCard is the top payment method at online casinos in New Zealand. Here's the list of currently active online casino bonuses at Paysafe casino sites. Each site has tons of free spins and extra cash waiting for NZ gamblers using Paysafecard. » You'll find all the top NZ PaySafe online casinos and their bonuses. Using Paysafecard is.
Banking at Online Casinos in NZ. This is where we step in offering the best online casino guide for our members to help them understand the online casino as easily as possible. One of the main advantages while playing in NZ casinos is that players have the option to make deposits and withdrawals in the NZ dollars.
Online casino gambling requires far more interventions than regular gambling does when it comes to funding your casino account or withdrawing your winnings. Fortunately, in this world of growing e-commerce innovation, digital payment solutions are a dime a dozen. The only problem is most of the products are European.
Fortunately, European payment brands like Paysafecard have opened services to Kiwis in New Zealand, making the deposit process to the casino just that much easier.
Best PaySafe Card Online Casinos in New Zealand
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a pre-paid payment solutionthat can be purchased either online or over the counter at over 650,000 vendors worldwide. Your purchase amount is tied to a 16-digit PIN which is used to top up your casino account instantly, ensuring safe and efficient transactions every time.
Paysafecard is an Austrian-based company that started in 2000. It has since spread around the globe to over 40 countries. It now services over 1 billion customers worldwide.
Do I Qualify to use Paysafecard?
If you are a Kiwi, you are in luck. New Zealanders have been able to use this convenient payment solution since 2015, which has made deposits to casinos easy to fulfil. If you struggle to find a store vendor who sells the vouchers, you can register a once-off My Paysafecardaccount online and purchase them there in NZ$.
If you are looking for a degree of anonymity on your spending or prefer to keep your banking details away from the online casino sites you frequent, then Paysafecard may be the payment solution for you.
Most Popular Payment Methods for Kiwis
How Does Paysafecard Work?
Before funding your casino account, you will have to go through a little effort to purchase a Paysafecard voucher. Kiwis can purchase these from any epayoutlet. The vouchers are restricted to certain values and include denominations of 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200NZD.
If you would like to purchase the vouchers online, you can register a My Paysafecardaccount on your desktop or download a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. This way you can manage more than one PIN in your account.
You will also not have to spend the full value of your cards after you buy them but you can stack the vouchers and their balances.
Using Paysafecard is essentially free, however, costs can begin to mount if you do not use them within 6 months of purchase.
A maintenance cost of NZ$4 will be levied after 6 months as an administration cost for the management of your PINs. Exchanging currencies also come with additional costs, depending on the rate of exchange at the time.
There are definite restrictions and limits on your spending on both normal Paysafecard and My Paysafecard vouchers.
- Paysafecard: You can only spend up to NZ$500 in combined PIN transactions at a vendor. Most online casinos will only allow one PIN per deposit.
- My Paysafecard: the combined spend of more than 1 pin is restricted to NZ$500, but you can carry far more credits in your account.
- Maximum value of PINS in account: NZ$4,000
- Annual PIN top-up limit: NZ$10,000
- Annual total value of used PINs in My Paysafecard account: NZ$7,000
Loading up your Casino Account
Once you have a My Paysafecard account or a physical voucher in your possession, you can reload your bankroll in 3 easy steps.
- Head to the Cashiers Page and select Deposit.
- Select Paysafecard as your deposit method of choice.
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number along with the currency and amount you want to transfer.
Once the casino has accepted the top up, you will be able to play all your favourite pokies and casino games within seconds.
Are Paysafecard Casinos Secure?
Paysafecard is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority20 free no deposit casino uk. (FCA) and is regulated all around the world. Your My Paysafecard account is secured by SSL encryption for safekeeping and can only be accessed with a password of your choosing.
However, physical vouchers are like cash. If you lose them, someone else can pick them up and use them, so keep your purchases safe. There is no data attached to the voucher other than the encoded dollar value, which means that your private details are kept far away from the online space.
What are the Benefits?
There are several benefits to using Paysafecard.
- It’s Pre-paid: This means that you don’t have to worry about authorisations failing or authentication issues.
- It’s Instant: Deposits with Paysafecard reflect instantly once the voucher is accepted.
- Fee–Free: Paying with Paysafecard is essentially free.
- Safety: Paysafecard protects your privacy, while My Paysafecard accounts are secured by bank–level security.
- Easy to Manage: You can use your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop to manage your vouchers effortlessly.
- Currency Exchange: You can pay across currencies with Paysafecard.
- Cash Transaction: Paysafecard is one of the only ways that you can fund your online casino gambling with a cash purchase. This is obviously only true if you buy the voucher over the counter.
This list above should provide you with ample motivation to set up your My Paysafecard account without delay for the next time you charge up your online casino bankroll!
Are there any Disadvantages?
There are a few fallbacks involved with opting for Paysafecard Casinos.
- Availability: Not accepted in all countries and by all casinos.
- Effort: It takes effort to purchase a voucher prior to recharging your account.
- Deposits Only: Unfortunately, you cannot withdraw your wins from an online casino with Paysafecard. This means that you will have to use another banking method for withdrawals.
- One Deposit Only: PINs cannot be combined for a single deposit. Most casinos adopt an ethos of ‘one PIN, one deposit’.
- Transferable: Physical vouchers are not tied to any one identity. They can, therefore, be stolen or lost and used by another party.
As with all things in life, nothing is 100% perfect. Paysafecard provides far stronger pros than cons though and should be viewed as a real payment contender.
Choose Paysafecard Payments
Paysafecard is a very popular payment method at Kiwi casinos operated outside of Europe.
The safety and speed at which the payment solution works is perfect for gamblers seeking to play within seconds of transacting. This PCI approved payment facility is tops as far as we are concerned.
Most Popular Casinos in New Zealand
Welcome to NZ Online Casinos. We have put together a comprehensive list of what we feel is the best online casino options for New Zealanders. We aren’t going to tell you what you will like the best, after all, things like the theme, look and feel, and what criteria you are specifically looking for all may differ. What we will do is make sure you choose the safest and most trustworthy casinos with the best casino games and online pokies along with giving you the most accurate and up to date information so you can make the right decision on which online casino in NZ suits you.
Seriously, we go to great lengths to stay up to date on the information that you will find critical to making your decisions. We don't expect you to just trust us, we want to earn your trust. If you find any error on our site, please take the time to contact us and let us know. We would greatly appreciate it. Finding a great online casino can be tough enough without having some poor review sites feeding you bad information. Oh, and we will also give you the top welcome bonuses including exclusive online casino free spins and free spins no deposit offers! You will not find better offers out there catered specifically to Kiwis. We have built up a trust with the brands we think are best to be able to deliver unique deals and offers and we hope you will find them great as well.
|Top 10 NZ Online Casinos||February 2021|
|1.||Jackpot City NZ||$1600||Play now||Jackpot City NZ||5/5|
|2.||Genesis Casino||$1000+ 300 free spins||Play now||Genesis Casino||5/5|
|3.||Gate777 Casino||$1000+ 100 free spins||Play now||Gate777 Casino||4.5/5|
|4.||SkyCity Casino||$100+ 70 free spins||Play now||SkyCity Casino||4.5/5|
|5.||Gaming Club Casino||$350||Play now||Gaming Club Casino||4.5/5|
|6.||Casino Gods||$1500+ 300 free spins||Play now||Casino Gods||4/5|
|7.||House of Jack||$1000+ 200 free spins||Play now||House of Jack||4.5/5|
|8.||Spin Casino NZ||$1000||Play now||Spin Casino NZ||5/5|
|9.||Casino.com||$400+ 200 free spins||Play now||Casino.com||5/5|
|10.||Casino Lab||$1500+ 300 free spins||Play now||Casino Lab||4.5/5|