This personal numerology lucky days calendar can help you predict which days are more likely to be lucky for you.
Lucky Days to Get Married (a ditty by Anita Revel, who couldn’t find a definitive guide to lucky days to get married, so made one up) Marry on Monday, marry for health, Marry on Tuesday, marry for wealth. Marry on Wednesday, a lifetime of luck. Marry on Thursday, forever loyal, Marry on Friday, feel like a royal.
To determine numerology lucky days, the person's numerology chart life path number is compared with the calendar date of interest. About every nine days during a month, the results of both calculations will be highly compatible.
- Lucky Days Software - Based on your day and time of birth. Calculates your luckiest & unluckiest days to meet someone new, get married, start a new project, invest, etc. Astrology knowledge is Not needed. Free Evaluation. Tested successfully on the BBC.
- Lucky Days: 4th, 13th, and 30th of any month according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar. People born on the 4th of any Chinese month in the year of the Rat are intelligent and fond of study, who will marry.
Those are numerology lucky days.
Use the handy tool further below to calculate the lucky days and present them in a calendar. Simply provide the person's birth date and tap the button.
The tool responds with monthly calendars marked with the numerology lucky days for the next 10 weeks.
See Personal Lucky Days for pertinent information about lucky days.
Get the Lucky Days Calendar
FREE: Embed this calculator at your website.
Specify the birth date of the person to create the Lucky Days Calendar for.
|Also known as||第二回合我愛你|
|Created by||Sanlih E-Television|
|Written by||Mag Hsu|
|Directed by||Wang Ming-tai|
|Opening theme||Red Flower (紅花樂團) '第二回合我愛你' (Lucky Days/ Ti Erh Hui Ho Wo Ai Ni)|
|Ending theme||Iris Lin (林綾) '在我身邊' (By My Side/ Tsai Wo Shen Pien)|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Executive producer||Tan Yung-hsin|
|Production companies||Good Whale Studio |
Wang Pei-hua Studio
|Original network||Taiwan Television|
|Original release||January 1 –|
May 28, 2010
|Preceded by||The Year of Happiness and Love|
|Followed by||Ni Yada|
Lucky Days (simplified Chinese: 第二回合我爱你; traditional Chinese: 第二回合我愛你; pinyin: Dì’èr huíhé Wǒ’àinǐ; Wade–Giles: Ti Erh Hui Ho Wo Ai Ni), also known as I Love You in the Second Round, is a 2010 Taiwanese television series starring Tammy Chen and Chris Wang which first premiered on January 8, 2010 on TTV and SETTV.
The only reason money-grabbing magazine editor Chen Miao Ru and unambitious salary man Ren Xiao Guo got married was because of money. Miao Ru got caught in a money bind flipping houses. Pooling their resources was the only way to prevent a financial meltdown of her own. But married life was nothing like their peaceful dating life. Soon, they were on the verge of divorce. Yet, Ren didn't want a divorce. Then, a mysterious computer program in the county clerk's bathroom allowed him to press Ctrl + Z to return to earlier part of their lives and make edits to their past.
- Tammy Chen as Chen Miao-ju
- Chris Wang as Jen Hsiao-kuo
- Fan Kuan-yao as Huang Yung-yuan
- A Hsi as Chen Kun-shan
- Lin Mei-hsiu as Lin Mei-man
- Ma Nien-hsien as Tsai Yu-min
- Chiang Li-li as Mrs. Huang
- Tu Tai-Feng as Ke Ai
- Kuan Yung as Jen's Dad
- Ying Tsai-ling as Jen's Mom
- Lin Wei-lias Jen Hsiao-chieh
- Mario as Hsu Mao-heng
- Yvonne Yao as Ms. Chi
- Hu Ying-chen as Fang Yen-hsiu
- Ke Shu-yuan as Mr. Hsiao
- Jessica Song as Chen Hsin-ju
- Wang Chien-min as Abra Yu
- Chen Yu-fang as Chiu Shu-chuan
- Peggy Fu as Mimi
- Yun-ju Liang (梁蘊如) (February 2010). Lucky Days: The Novel. Sanlih E-Television. TTV Culture (Taiwan) Co., Ltd. ISBN978-957-565-872-4.
- Sanlih E-Television (January 2010). Lucky Days: The Game Book. Sanlih E-Television. China Times Weekly (Taiwan) Co., Ltd. ISBN9789867586971.
- TTV Official Website(in Chinese)
- SETTV Official Blog(in Chinese)