- NEWEST USA ONLINE CASINOS To help you find the right online gambling site to play at, we’ve gathered all the new US online casinos on this page. They’re sorted by establishment date, with the latest at the top, and our list is updated with an average of 9 new.
- Welcome to our New Online Casinos page, where you can find a constantly updated list with all the newly established online casinos and all the important information you need to know about them. Whether you’re an experienced player or you’re just discovering the world of online casinos, you should keep an eye on this page, as new casinos are.
There are many new online casinos in the UK opening all the time, so you will not have to look for a long time to find a new site to play at. New Casino Sites No Deposit Bonus With a bonus with no deposit. New Online Casinos. A brand-new online casino is added to our database every day so you will never be short of places to play. We update this list frequently with the latest information about new online casinos, so you can always stay on top of your game.Ad Disclosure
Sampling new casino sites launched in 2021 gives you a good idea of the latest trends in our industry. To stand out from the crowd, the newcomers often offer the most innovative gambling experience available. Discover fresh concepts and games in new UK casino sites of 2021!
Brand new online casinos - February 2021
Browse our list of brand new online casinos launched in 2020 and 2021. All of the new casinos listed here are fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Use the quick filters to find different types of new casinos and bonuses. You can also browse casinos sorted by the launch year.
Find new UK casinos on Bojoko
Finding new online casinos launched in the UK doesn't need to be difficult. We keep our ear to the ground so you don't have to. On this regularly updated page, we list all new UK casinos.
Bojoko offers an easy, reliable way to browse the best online gambling sites. Casinos create the listings themselves. We took the detailed information provided by the casinos and built a handy tool.
Use the ready-made filters of our selection tool to find a specific type of new casino. Alternatively, you can build your own set of filters from scratch:
- Go to the casino list
- Click on Custom
- Apply any number of filters
- Click on Show results
Best new online casinos [UK]
Mighty slots casino no deposit bonus 2017. The best new casinos in the UK create a unique casino experience by:
- Investing in an awesome mobile experience
- Adding new game suppliers and slots
- Streamlining deposits and withdrawals
- Providing top-notch support
Try the best new UK-licensed online casinos, chosen by the Bojoko team. Return to the casino list above and apply the Best new casinos quick filter.
Current trends on the latest online casino sites
The latest casino sites drive the innovation and evolution of the whole industry. Here are some of the trends and features that are making their way to online casinos in 2021:
- Tougher regulation
- Faster processing of casino withdrawals
- New payment methods
- Instant casino play with online banking credentials (not yet available in the UK)
- Increasing focus on mobile usability
- A bigger selection of live dealer casino games
- More online slots from new suppliers
- Gamification and social gaming
Recent online casino regulation in the UK
The UK Gambling Commission is constantly updating its licensing conditions, i.e. the rules all UK casinos have to follow. The commission's mission is to make playing in an online casino safer and more transparent. The new rules tackle business practices deemed harmful to the players and the industry at large.
Here are some of the major changes that took effect in 2019 and 2020. UK-licensed online casinos must now:
- Request all casino documents and complete the KYC before you can access the games
- Allow you to withdraw your real money balance, even if you've taken a bonus
- Show you all the relevant terms and conditions in the offer
We keep a close eye on the latest developments in gambling regulation. For example, in 2018 we surveyed all our UK casino partners to see how they were going to respond to the updated licensing conditions.
Modern casino banking methods
As new payment methods are introduced, they're soon adopted by the online casinos. For many years, players have been able to use PayPal in online casinos. Now there are also:
These new payment solutions provide more flexibility and cater to players with different needs.
In the future, you may be able to access the casino, complete the KYC procedure and make a deposit simply by logging in with your bank credentials.
Unfortunately, this instant casino option isn't yet available in the UK. However, the pressure to create such solutions for the British market is growing.
New Casino Online 2019 Free
Cutting edge mobile casinos and apps
All new casinos feature a mobile version. The quality varies: some are innovative mobile-first casinos. On other sites, the mobile usability feels like an afterthought, although this has become rare.
All new mobile casinos run on the browser, but some also feature dedicated apps for Android and iOS.
You can also go back to our list of new casinos and use the New mobile casinos quick filter to see new sites with a strong focus on the mobile experience.
Recently launched live dealer casinos
Most new casinos offer live dealer casino games right from the start. They often feature live tables from the leading live casino providers, such as Evolution Gaming and NetEnt.
We have compiled all the info about live dealer games, bonuses and sites on our live dealer casino page.
Return to our new casino list and use the New live casinos quick filter to show you recently launched sites with the largest selection of live dealer games.
New casino game providers
There's a constant demand for new UK online casino operators and the same goes for new game suppliers. New casino providers have to compete with the existing market leaders, and this can be only done through innovation.
Some new game studios have also teamed up with mega operators with existing distribution network. For example, many small studios launch their games on Microgaming's Quickfire platform. You can find these in the best Microgaming casinos.
Fresh gamification and loyalty programs
Although bonuses are still on the table, casinos are trying to find alternative ways to create extra value for the players. Casino gamification was all the rave a few years ago. However, the introduction of new gamification casinos seems to have slowed down.
Casinos try to make their players stick by rewarding them on a regular basis. The best casino loyalty programs achieve this time after time. Well-polished VIP schemes are not always found on the newest casino sites. New casino launches sometimes kick things off with the minimum viable product and leave the fine tuning for later.
New vs. established casinos
When you compare new casinos with long-established ones, there are some differences. As they have to stand out from the crowd, new casinos tend to adopt the modern trends from the start.
In addition, new casinos may initially offer very competitive bonuses that may even bring them losses in the short term. However, casinos often scale down the bonus packages when they have a larger player base.
A vast majority of the old casinos have just enough players to keep them profitable but not enough to justify a major overhaul. These sites will likely stay as they are and slowly die away. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
This doesn't mean that classic, popular casinos don't get a facelift every year or two. Some of the best online casinos are over 10 years old and still going strong.
These sites have stayed competitive and continue to appeal to new players. The best old casinos have had the time to build a reliable product by fixing all the bugs and streamlining the user experience.
Take a look at upcoming brand new casino launches
The launch of brand new online casinos is worth the wait. Here we list online casinos that will have a launch date in the very near future.
Stay tuned to this updated spot!
New casinos and responsible gaming
There are a ton of new casinos popping up and players are eager to try them out. Everything new is always better, right?
Many new casinos are part of a larger company that operates up to dozens of different casinos. By always creating new sites, you are likely to try out one of their brand new creations thinking that it is something different.
To a casino operator, it's all the same which casino you play on, as long as it is part of their casino family. This is why new casinos are trying out unique themes and gimmicks. Wide array of styles attracts a wide array of players.
Gambling is risky and should always be seen as a form of entertainment. Only play with what you can afford to lose and don't try to fix any financial issues with gambling.
When you try out the newest online casinos, you want to know how they differ from the rest of the UK-licensed casinos.
This is what you can expect in the newest casinos in the UK:
- Welcome bonus packages, no deposit bonuses and casino offers
- New online casino features
- Latest online casino trends
Often yes. If the new casino is very generic in other aspects, the obvious way to stand out is to welcome new players with big bonuses. Sometimes the bonuses offered by new casinos are so good that they actually generate losses to the casino.
However, the new casinos aren't the only ones who play the bonus game. On Bojoko, you can find both old and new casinos with:
Return to our list of new casinos and use the quick filters to see the newest online casino bonuses in each category.
Bojoko is a great place to find new online casinos with a UK licence. Go to our list of new casinos and apply quick filters to narrow down your search.
You can filter and sort new casinos based on 39 variables, including:
- Launch date
- Bonus details
- Banking methods
- Game selection
- User reviews
With so many new casino sites to choose from, picking a new place to play can be a bit overwhelming. Safety should be on top of your mind when choosing a new casino in 2020. All new UK casinos listed on Bojoko feature:
- A valid UK licence
- Tested and fair casino games from well-known suppliers
- Reliable banking methods
You can read online casino reviews, made by users just like you. Remember to also check the casino terms and conditions to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
On Bojoko, casinos create their own listings that can be reviewed and rated by our active community.
Many casinos get in touch with us about partnerships, but we also try to be one step ahead and learn about new casino launches by:
- Attending expos and other industry events
- Forming lasting partnerships
- Following casino forums
Bojoko partners up only with trustworthy casino companies. Here you'll only find regulated, legal online casinos.
We try to show you only casinos with a valid UK license. However, when using casino filters, you may encounter casinos without such license. However, we block users with UK ip addresses from accessing these sites so you don't accidentally end up in a casino without a UK license.
New Online Casino 2019 No Deposit Bonus
Newly launched casinos differ a lot from each other. Some have an original approach and get it right from the get go. However, sometimes the product isn't 100% finished at the time of the launch. Getting there may take a while, whereas older brands can already offer the experience you are looking for.
The other extreme are generic casinos that are fully functional from the start but also indistinguishable from every other site using the same casino platform. This doesn't mean they are bad casinos, just unimaginative.
Did you find this page helpful?Ratings: 13 - Average: 4.8/5
Casino Professor is an affiliate website. All casinos listed are our partners from whom we earn a commission. Find more information and please gamble responsibly.
It’s always exciting to play at new online casinos, with brand new casino sites launching regularly. But the first priority must always be making sure that a new online casino is trustworthy.
At Casino Professor, we analyse the latest online casinos from top to bottom. This means that all these brand new online casinos in 2021 are safe and secure. Check out the options below to start playing at your newest online casino.
New Casinos – 100% Trusted
Because new casinos offering real money bets open every few days, you’d think it’d be a piece of cake to find a few alternatives to just the most popular casino sites. Sure, it’s better to have too many options rather than too little when hunting for new online gambling sites, but past experience has taught the Professor to always be on guard.
The most important thing for new brands to guarantee is their status as a safe and secure online casino. After all, there wouldn’t be much point in playing with no chance of ever seeing any winnings! Thankfully, the Prof has been doing this for a long time. He knows exactly what to look for to make new casino players feel at ease.
Brand New Online Casinos 2021 – How to Choose
To make things that little bit easier, all the brand new online casinos that you’ll find on this page have been personally vetted by us. That means you can feel comfortable playing at all our the options as they’ve passed the basic tests.
New Casino Online Bare Necessities
Here’s the Professor’s checklist of key areas that brand new casinos in 2021 need to have:
- License: Casino Professor only ever considers new online casinos that have been granted a genuine gaming license to operate after passing stringent security tests. In most cases, this means a certificate from the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority licencing bodies.
- Mobile: While new online casinos don’t NEED to go mobile-first, having a mobile casino site is essential for gaming in this modern era.
- Games: It goes without saying that new online casino sites should have a good selection of games on offer, including the latest slot releases. They should only work with accredited game developers too with certified slot testing from GLI or something similar.
- Support: Although busy periods are forgiven, the Professor wants new casinos to have a prompt and efficient help team in position.
- Payments: Not just Visa and MasterCard but a few of Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly, and even PayPal casinos are always looked upon fondly.
- Bonuses: Because who would want to join a brand new casino that doesn’t value its players with a top package!?
Best New Online Casino Features
But that’s merely the beginning of the journey.
The above characteristics should all be found within the latest online casinos, yet they shouldn’t be the complete picture. There are several other features that can be offered on top of the basics to really propel a new casino above the rest – and maybe on par with the best!
Examples of these features are:
- VIP Program/Loyalty Scheme: The classic casino VIP program gives back to those who really make an effort. Extra bonuses, prizes and even event tickets can be offered.
- Gamification Additions: One of the latest online casino trends was without doubt gamification which adds another game-like experience on top of the standard entertainment. A good example of gamification is having missions or objectives to complete, with benefits for doing so.
- Game/Slot Tournaments: Making those slots we love even more appealing, you can compete against fellow iGamers for free spins, deposit bonuses and more.
- Regular Promotions & Offers: A regularly updated Promotions page, where standalone offers can be used. The more creative the better!
- Filter Options & Features: The user experience of new online casinos is critically important, with navigation being top of the list. However, additions such as game filtering, manual flushing and exclusive slots can add another layer of satisfaction.
- Continual Upgrades: No one likes to see a site standing still, and let’s be honest, no one can afford to do so or they’ll soon get left behind! So, if you’re part of a new casino’s backroom team, the Professor urges you to: keep innovating, updating, and upgrading!
Although ticking all these boxes would be difficult, even for some of the biggest heavyweights, they are aspects that new online casinos should be thinking about. Even implementing one or two would demonstrate a commitment to going the extra mile, and that’s a surefire sign of a top new casino.
EGR have even set up a special Marketing & Innovation Awards ceremony for the most imaginative.
New Online Casinos Vs Established Casinos
We’ve been using the terms “new casinos” and “new online casinos” in reference to platforms that have opened their doors to the iGaming world in the last few months. But in reality, a new casino could be one that opened in 2017, for example, that you simply haven’t registered at. For these older, more established brands, you can browse our collection of best online casinos to see if you’ve missed any heavyweights.
Alternatively, here are a few currently on a hot streak:
- Rizk: Captain Rizk offers no wager bonuses to those who spin his Wheel of Rizk. A really classy brand with a UKGC license (see Rizk Casino review).
- 888: An iconic iGaming brand with all types of games. One of the most experienced casinos around with over 20 years of operation (see 888 Casino review).
Yet, with so much competition, it’s easy to get curious about the latest options – even if you’re currently a happy gamer. After a while, you might want to crave other surroundings, or maybe a new online casino has a few features that an existing one doesn’t.
Let’s face it, there’s no real harm in trying out something different – and it may even enhance your iGaming experience further.
New online casino platforms
It’s important to know what kind of platform a new online casino runs on too. All casino platforms are a form of cloud computing, with the casino’s website, games and features all accessed and enjoyed via a web browser.
There are many different casino platforms available. They determine what the website design looks like, what features are available, the payment methods on offer, the types of games that can be played and from which providers, what licences the casino has, and much more.
There are two kinds of casino platforms in general:
- White Label: A tried and tested casino platform that runs lots of new casinos. The advantage is that all the good aspects of a casino are already in place (games, licences, payment methods etc). However, most of these new casino sites look the same and often have similar bonuses.
- Independent: A new platform built for a specific casino. The advantage is that you will be playing at something completely different and unique, which is quite rare in the online casino world of today. Of course, you need to make sure that these independent casinos have good features (like the games and payment methods) and are properly licenced by a respected body.
Most new online casinos run on White Label platforms, as it’s much cheaper and quicker to start. One of the most popular White Label platforms at the moment is White Hat Gaming. They run the entire casino operations themselves and have years of experience in launching new casinos online. One of their most recent additions was Playzee (see our Playzee Casino review) which launched in 2018 and has been a big success.
But when high-quality independent casino sites launch, they are almost guaranteed to get a response from players. That’s because they offer a truly new online casino experience that can’t be found anywhere else. One recent example is MrQ (see our MrQ Casino review) which is run independently by Lindar Media and has already won major awards. This demonstrates just how good these casino platforms can be.
Best New Online Casinos in 2021
Best new casinos – What are they?
It’s a question that the Professor is often asked, but unfortunately it’s one of the very few that he can’t provide a straight answer to. That’s purely because your best new online casinos would probably be different to another player’s top picks – as it all depends on individual tastes.
However, what’s certainly possible is to consider the general feeling for some of our newest online casinos in 2021. Using feedback from our readers, we can give you a few examples of online casinos this year which have impressed many of your fellow peers. Take a look at their Casino Professor reviews for more detail:
- Klasino: Explore this White Hat Gaming casino that offers loads of games and accepts PayPal payments. Players can easily filter through the games on offer, with a nice welcome package to match.
- See Klasino review
- Trada Casino: Although the name has been around for a while, Trada technically became one of the new online casinos recently due to a change of ownership. However, the new owners are well experienced and offer loads of game providers and an attractive bonus.
- See Trada Casino review
- Voodoo Dreams AND NYspins: Although technically new online casinos in 2016 and 2017 respectively, Voodoo Dreams and NYspins only recently launched in the UK. This means they are new UK casinos for 2021, but with a wealth of experience from other regions. Both have a great new UK offer to get started with too.
- See Voodoo Dreams Casino review
- See NYspins Casino review
If you do give these a try, don’t forget to tell us what you think! Each of our casino reviews has its own dedicated section for readers to leave comments so your voice can be heard.
New online gambling sites – All betting options
If you’re looking for new online gambling sites that offer extra betting alongside casino then there are those options too. We didn’t include this as a necessity or even something that the best online casinos have. That’s because it is each player’s preference for whether they want to gamble on other things at the same site that they play casino.
2019 New Usa Online Casino
However, finding new online gambling sites that we rate highly is a little trickier due to our casino interest. Therefore, we point you in the direction of our LV BET review. Although it’s not the newest gambling site you’ll ever see, it launched within the past few years and offers a wide selection of entertainment.
New Casino Bonuses 2021
One of the big attractions of joining new online gambling sites is the prospect of a nice, new welcome bonus. There are several packages just waiting to be prized open, including everyone’s favourite free spins. And the best part? There’s a steady stream of extra casino bonuses and offers to come through with every new online casino that’s added – perfect! This means you’re unlikely to completely run out of options due to the sheer number of new casinos entering the fray – but remember to keep your first thoughts on security when signing up. Of course, there’s no need to concern yourselves while visiting Casino Professor, as all the domains here have undergone a deep check by the veteran gamer for any security lapses.
New Casino Deals – How to Compare
The Prof has been on too many sites where comparing new online casino offers is difficult. So, he made sure they’re the first thing you see on each card. Two options may be available.
- No Deposit Bonus: To really stand out as a new online casino, offering a new no deposit bonus is a particularly good idea. It could be free spins or bonus money on registration, with these extras being perfect for a quick trial.
- First Deposit Bonus: Pretty much every new online casino will then have a first deposit bonus. You can activate it by making a first payment, with a match bonus, free spins or a combination of both being common. Usually, best casino bonuses are the first deposit bonuses.
Thanks to the Professor’s review cards, you can quickly swipe through the options until something catches your eye.
Brand new casinos UK
New casino UK options
While the Professor tries his best to accommodate for fans looking for the best UK online casinos, not every new domain found on Casino Professor is fit for Britain. The reason for this is because, as of 2014, a gambling site that wants to operate in the UK needs to have a license from the country’s Gambling Commission (UKGC).
The UKGC runs a tight ship to keep you safe. New rules are regularly being introduced that all casinos need to adapt to. For example, the Gambling Commission announced that new casinos in 2019 and beyond that operate in the UK need to verify the name, address and date of birth of all customers before they can play.
Because of these extra restrictions, not every new casino has the time/resources/features to acquire a UKGC licence and operate in the country. However, this says a lot about those that do…
Newest UK online casinos – Are they licensed?
Easy! Just check the review card of each site and if they offer a bonus in GBP then you’re good to go. Alternatively, we list all the licenses that a casino has under their individual review.
New UK online casino bonuses
Of course! Your new casino welcome bonus might be different from the rest of the world, but it’s still very likely that one will be offered to you. Casinos never want a reputation of being stingy!
No online casino is ever listed at Casino Professor without having a gaming license which helps to protect players in a variety of ways. All of these options are fully certified.
This is done in part to keep you safe and to help you find an enjoyable experience.