Pictionary is a fun drawing game for all ages. Players draw a word and their team must guess the word. The team that guesses the most words correctly wins.
What You Need to Play
- Four or more players. For 3 player variation, click here for detailed instructions.
- Whiteboard (dry-erase board), chalkboard or paper
- Marker, chalk, pen or pencil
QuickDraw - Online draw game, similar to Pictionary.Quick drawing game built with an automatic learning technology. The player makes a drawing and Quickdraw. Pictionary is a fun drawing game for all ages. Players draw a word and their team must guess the word. The team that guesses the most words correctly wins. What You Need to Play. Four or more players. For 3 player variation, click here for detailed instructions. Whiteboard (dry-erase board), chalkboard or paper; Marker, chalk, pen or pencil; Set Up. Drawasaurus is a drawing & guessing game for your phone, tablet or PC. Do your best to draw the word you are given while players from around the world try to guess it! This is a game built with machine learning. You draw, and a neural network tries to guess what you’re drawing. Of course, it doesn’t always work. Generate Pictionary words randomly to play with your friends for free. All you need is the webpage, pencil, and paper. Works great on your phone or tablet!
- Form two teams. Each team should have at least two players.
- The teams must determine the following before beginning to play:
- Difficulty level(s) to use in Wordraw (eg. Easy, Medium, Hard)
- Time limit to draw (generally 1 minute)
- Number of rounds or number of points required to win
- If hand gestures allowed
- If guessing part of a word counts as a point
- Select one team to draw first. This is the first drawing team.
Play Pictionary online, free Games
- On the drawing team, select a player to draw first. For each new round, a different player will draw.
- The non-drawing team will use Wordraw to select a word to draw.
- Show this word to the drawing player. Do not show his/her team.
- Once the drawing player has seen and agreed on the word, you’re ready to start the turn.
- Start the timer and the drawing player starts drawing the word. No talking, letters, words or numbers are allowed. Symbols ($, +, etc.) and erasing are allowed.
- The drawing team must guess the word being drawn. Any number of guesses are allowed.
- The turn ends when the drawing team guesses the word or when the timer runs out. If the word was guessed correctly, the drawing team scores a point. If the word was not guessed, the drawing team does not get a point.
- The next turn begins and the next team becomes the drawing team. Repeat the above steps.
- The round ends when all teams have drawn once. Start a new round and repeat the above steps.
- The game ends when the required number of rounds or points have been reached. The team with the most points wins.
Free Printable Pictionary Cards
Click here for game play variations and more word games.
When I was putting together this site of games, I discovered that my printable word lists became very popular. I had word lists for pictionary, charades, and other games, and visitors seemed to really like them! Jomkiss free credit report. So I got to thinking, what’s one step better than a printable list of words for playing pictionary? An online word generator! Here I’ve taken all the words on my printables, plus hundreds more, and combined them into different categories for playing games like pictionary, catchphrase, charades, or any other game you want.
Here’s how it works: First, select a Game (the game menu also includes a Holiday option). Then select a Category. (The Categories will change based on the Game you select, and often include levels, like Easy words, Medium words, and Hard words, or might have a listing of specific holidays.) Then just click New Word and you’re good to go – the word generator will give you a game word from the list and you can play!
Pictionary online, free
My amazing husband also made an iPhone app with all the same content. Download it here on the App Store. Then you can play on the go, even with no Internet connection.
Pictionary Air Free Online
Finally, I love feedback! If you have any input on the word lists, whether they’re too hard or too easy or too short or anything, I’d love to hear! I’d love to hear requests, too, if you have a new game or category you’d like to see. Just let me know!