But there’s further evidence that simulated gambling – that is, gambling for free – within video games is a risk factor which increases the likelihood of teenagers gambling with real money.
- Simulated Gambling Addiction
- Apple Simulated Gambling
- Pegi Simulated Gambling
- Simulated Gambling Esrb
- Gan Online Gaming
- Simulated Gambling Games
PROHIBITION OF SIMULATED GAMBLING DEVICES
- “Simulated gambling device” means any device that, upon connection with an object, is available to play or operate a computer simulation of any game, where the play or operation of the device may deliver or entitle the person or persons playing or operating the device to a payoff directly or indirectly from the owner or operator of the.
- Simulated gambling display means visual or aural information that takes the form of actual or simulated gambling or gaming play, including, but not limited to, a video poker game or any other kind of video playing card game, a video slot machine, a video game based on or involving the random or chance matching of different pictures, words, numbers or symbols, a video bingo game, a video craps.
In enacting this chapter, it is the intent of the city council of the city of Pittsburg to protect the safety and welfare of the general public. [Ord. 14-1380 § 2, 2014.]
A. “Person” means an individual, association, partnership, joint venture, corporation, or any other type of organization, whether conducted for profit or not for profit, or a director, executive, officer or manager of an association, partnership, joint venture, corporation or other organization.
B. “Simulated gambling device” means any device that, upon connection with an object, is available to play or operate a computer simulation of any game, where the play or operation of the device may deliver or entitle the person or persons playing or operating the device to a payoff directly or indirectly from the owner or operator of the device or that person’s designee. The following rules of construction apply to this definition of “simulated gambling device”:
1. The term “device” means any mechanical or electrical contrivance, computer, terminal, video or other equipment that may or may not be capable of downloading games from a central server system, machine, computer or other device or equipment. The term “device” also includes any associated equipment necessary to conduct the operation of the device.
2. The term “upon connection with” means insertion, swiping, passing in range, or any other technical means of physically or electromagnetically connecting an object to a device, including by the manual input by any person of characters, numbers, or any combination thereof, or other code for the purpose of accessing or activating a device, or any other mechanism or method by which the object provides access to the device.
3. The term “object” means a coin, bill, ticket, token, card, characters, numbers, or any combination thereof, other code, or any other tangible or intangible access mechanism or method, obtained directly or indirectly through payment of consideration, or obtained as a bonus or supplement to another transaction involving the payment of consideration.
4. The terms “play or operate” or “play or operation” include the use of skill, the application of the element of chance, or both.
5. The term “computer simulation” includes simulations by means of a computer, computer system, video display, video system or any other form of electronic video presentation.
6. The term “game” includes slot machines, poker, bingo, craps, keno, any other type of game ordinarily played in a casino, a game involving the display of the results of a raffle, sweepstakes, drawing, contest or other promotion, lotto, and any other game associated with gambling or which could be associated with gambling, but the term “game” does not necessarily imply gambling as that term may be defined elsewhere.
7. The term “payoff” means cash, monetary or other credit, billets, tickets, tokens, or electronic credits to be exchanged for cash or to receive merchandise or anything of value whatsoever, whether made automatically from the machine or manually.
8. The use of the word “gambling” in the term “simulated gambling device” is for convenience of reference only. The term “simulated gambling device” as used in this chapter is defined exclusively by this subsection and does not incorporate or imply any other legal definition or requirement applicable to gambling that may be found elsewhere.
C. “Slot machine” has the same meaning as specified in Section 330b of the California Penal Code. [Ord. 14-1380 § 2, 2014.]
Simulated Gambling Addiction
9.26.030 Simulated gambling devices prohibited.
It is unlawful for any person to manage, supervise, maintain, provide, produce, possess or use one or multiple simulated gambling devices. Each individual act to manage, supervise, maintain, provide, produce, possess or use a simulated gambling device constitutes a separate violation of this chapter. [Ord. 14-1380 § 2, 2014.]
9.26.040 Exceptions from prohibition.
Nothing in this chapter is intended to prohibit an individual’s personal, recreational and noncommercial ownership, possession, play, operation or use of a device which could be construed to be a simulated gambling device. [Ord. 14-1380 § 2, 2014.]
9.26.050 Construction with state law.
A. Nothing in this chapter is intended to conflict with the provisions of state law concerning gambling, slot machines, gambling devices or lotteries. In the event of a direct and express conflict between this chapter and state law, state law, as applicable, controls.
B. Nothing in this chapter shall be deemed to permit or authorize any use or activity which is otherwise prohibited by state law. [Ord. 14-1380 § 2, 2014.]
A. Violation of this chapter is a public nuisance.
B. Nothing in this chapter in any way limits any other remedy that may be available to the city, or any penalty that may be imposed by the city for violations of this chapter. Such additional remedies include, but are not limited to, injunctive relief, administrative citations or any other remedy available under the municipal code. [Ord. 14-1380 § 2, 2014.]
Craps -The Intimidating Table Game?
Apple Simulated Gambling
Who hasn’t walked past a craps table the first time feeling intimidation and excitement at the same time? Everybody that’s who!
Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop the curious from learning the game as quickly as possible. Novice player or not - it is for the real gambler, wanting real money action.
Learn the ins and outs and that daunting sentiment quickly disappears. It’s not like the Hollywood portrayal of high-roller James Bond types. A dress code of men in white tuxes sipping on martinis and lovely ladies blowing on their dice isn’t reality.
Come as you are…shorts, sandals, beer in hand and a stack of chips
…and the best part is, it applies to online craps or land-based casinos!
Is Craps a Hard Game to Learn?
It might seem overwhelming and confusing at first. But let’s be honest that goes for anything when not well studied. With a bit of research, you’ll beat the house and be bumping elbows with the best of players. After all, it could be you as the next craps champion
Basic 'Must Knows'
Does the roll of the dice have any impact of the game? That is one controversial question with many players having their own theories. Watch each die long enough and decide for yourself!
Practice playing craps with my new and improved craps game.Read MoreRead Less
- 3-4-5X odds are allowed.
- To simplify the game, instead of offering both place and buy bets, I offer just one for each number. Each number pays the better odds between place and buy bets. I refer to these as 'buy bets.' They pay 7-6 on the 6 & 8, 7-5 on the 5 & 9, and 39-20 on the 4 & 10.
- Lay bets pay true odds, but player must prepay a 5% commission, based on the possible win. This works out to odds of 19-25 on the 6 & 8, 19-31 on the 5 & 9, and 19-41 on the 4 & 10.
- If the player selects 'keep bets working,' then all bets will be on for come out rolls. Otherwise, buy, hard ways, and odds on come bets will be turned off.
- If the player selects 'leave winnings bets up,' then only wins will be returned and the original wager will be re-bet. However, winning come and don't come bets are always returned. Winnings odds bets on come bets will remain up if there is a new come bet to associate them with. If the new come bet is less than the winning one, the amount of odds on the table will be the same multiple bet on the odds of the winning bet and the rest returned to the player.
- Bets may be taken down by shift-clicking.
- Put bets and taking down don't pass and don't come bets, that are already on a number, are not allowed.
To slow down the payment stage of the game, hold down the shift and control keys when you click 'roll'.
For fans of my buggy old version one, I still have it. However, I highly recommend playing this current version instead.
Pegi Simulated Gambling
Best Real Money Online Craps Bonuses
Simulated Gambling Esrb
Online Craps Bonuses
Gan Online Gaming
There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.
Simulated Gambling Games
|Rank||Casino Name||Bonus||%||Wager||Cash||Code||Casino Name||Bonus info|
|1||Win A Day Casino||🧙||$68||-||FREE68LCBN|
|Win A Day Casino||Bonus||🧙$68|
|3||Oshi Casino||₿0.01+100 spins||100%||800xB|
|Oshi Casino||Bonus||₿0.01+100 spins|
|4||Casino Adrenaline||€200+189 spins||110%||250xB||ADRENALINE110|
|Casino Adrenaline||Bonus||€200+189 spins|
|5||Cadoola Casino||€240+30 spins||120%||350xB&D|
|Cadoola Casino||Bonus||€240+30 spins|